The Effects of Inspiration Can Move a Mountain
No matter who you are or what your calling, there has been an instance or hundreds which lifted your spirits to a plateau not previously thought possible. These are the inspirations, the influences and introspective energies that help us will ourselves into better people. Their effect on us are often inexplicable but undeniable as they make us feel things - good and bad, powerful and riveting - and they are often the spice of our lives.
Parents are substantial influences in our lives, for better or worse. The friends, the teachers, the coaches, the mentors, the co-workers and significant others - they all come in and out of our lives (and sometimes back again, though few stay) and they give us things, take things, contribute things and teach us things. Then there are the countryside drives, the wind in our hair, the beautiful strains of music and the hand of our children's in ours. Each of these things mold us into who we are constantly becoming in the ever-evolving process of life.
Influence Matters The Most
My biggest influences have been my parents, my true friends, music, inspirational movies and TV - things that make me want to do great things. I want to touch the world the way it has touched me. I figure, I owe it, right? Now, I have the greatest presence in my life - my daughter. Her pride in me will forever be my top priority.
There are so many amazing people and places and things and experiences in this world. The music that makes our heart beat faster, the movies and television that gives us chills and the moments we define or that define us.
Life has a way of beating us senseless and refusing to relent just because we cry, "uncle"; occasionally, just for sport, it will even extend a helping hand only to sock us again when we try to get up. It typically stops just short of giving us more than we can handle, however, and, like the blacksmith forging a blade with scalding fire it sharpens us, strengthens us and instills in us the fortitude we need on our quest.
Motivation Delivers Rewards
Inspiration made me lead my workforce with brilliance when the job was thankless and harsh. It keeps me wanting to help others despite the consequences. And without it, many people can become a shell of themselves.
The best thing about inspiration - about the things that can revive us, lift us and heal us - is that there is an unlimited supply. These things are always out there in the world, we just have to be willing to let them in and accept them. They do not discriminate or fail to live up to their promise; they merely touch us when we need it most.
Inspiration Get's Us Back On Track
When our belief in ourselves or the world or our mission in life goes awry, these things get us back on track, provide support when nothing else does and are unfettered by the sometimes evil and murky waters of life.
Inspiration makes us all better versions of ourselves. It has done so much for me and continues every single day. And, wherever you are and whatever your station in life, I'll bet it will do the same for you if you let it.
- Marketing: Do It Right, Be Yourself, The Rest Will Fall Into Place
- Get Results By Gaining Respect, Not "Friends"
- Reasons People Fear The Unknown
- Sales Trilogy - Customer, Company, Employees
- Exciting Ways To Close A Sale
- Overcoming The Most Powerful Oz of Objections
- Mastering the Trade of Selling: Resurface, Reapply, and Reinvent Yourself
- Transcend the Condition! Selling Well Despite the Economy
- Laying the Foundation: Successful Sales Start Before the Call is Made
- Entering the Sales Arena: Be Ready for Battle!
- 5 Closing Questions You Must Be Asking
- Seven Voice Mail Scripts You Must Have!
- 8 Essential Tips on How to Make A Perfect Follow Up Call
- How to Submit an Article on Sales Gravy
- What Not To Do On a Cold Call eMail
- List of Blockbuster Movies for TEAM Building
- Don't Bring a Knife to a Gun Fight
- 5 Secrets to Effective Email
- Forget Closing The Deal | Get The Appointment!
- Confirming Sales Appointments: Are You Asking For The Cancellation?
- I Just Called to See How Things are Going
- The 5 Best Openings
- Attack Yourself
- 5 Ways To Keep Your Prospect Talking
- Use the News: How to Create New Opportunities Fast