|Employees do not leave bad companies they leave bad managers. Workers leave because of the fragmentation between staff and management. There are two pragmatic methods to increase employee satisfaction and morale; 1) training and 2) hire correctly. To create efficiencies and reduce initial costs and attrition, many companies today are onboarding. Onboarding is the process that includes all paperwork, accommodations, assimilation and acceleration of an individual employee to the work force of an organization. Onboarding enables an employee speed and velocity at the initial outset of the job assignment
In this audio program you will learn:
• How to increase the efficiencies for new hires
• How to lessen “start up” time and quickly immerse staff into productive methods
• Quick tips for improving time-to-productivity
• 8 common mistakes that create buyers’ remorse in your new hires and how to avoid them.
• OnBoarding Questions/Checklist
• Simple strategies for quickly making new hires feel like part of the team