Hire the Best, Not Just the Best Available
What's the number one challenge for sales leaders and sales organizations? Recruiting and hiring top talent. While most sales organizations focus on creating a sales process to increase sales performance, they fail to develop an effective recruiting and interviewing process that attracts top talent. Then they wonder why their sales training and sales process didn't work!
Finally there is a definitive resource designed to help individual sales leaders and entire organizations attract, recruit and hire high-performing salespeople. In Sales Management Guru's Guide to Recruiting High-Performance Sales Teams you'll get detailed interview scorecards, interviewing questions, and sample job descriptions. Plus a bonus section dedicated to the new hire on-boarding process.
You'll also learn . . .
• How to develop your ideal salesperson profile
• How to create a sales candidate funnel
• Where to find top sales talent
• Why many sales managers get fired in less than 18 months
• How an Interview Scorecard screens out the "empty suit's"
• How to take emotion out of the interview process
• Why and how to use a sales case study to evaluate your candidates
• How to use sales assessments and why they are an important factor in selection
• How to properly conduct a telephone interview and use scoring list to assess talent
• How to use social media to evaluate sales candidates
• And much more . . .
Praise for Your Sales Management Guru's Guide
"If you're a crazy-busy sales manager and constantly worried about reaching your revenue goals, follow Ken Thoreson's savvy advice to create a high-performance sales organization." - Jill Konrath, Author of SNAP Selling and Selling to Big Companies
"Ken Thoreson has hit it out of the park with his Your Sales Management Guru's Guide series. If you are serious about taking your sales team to the next level read these books!" - Jeb Blount, Author of People Buy You and Power Principles
About The Author
Ken Thoreson is a sales management thought leader who has a passion for developing and implementing creative sales management strategies designed to build high-performance sales teams. As president of Acumen Management Group he helps clients ranging from early stage to Fortune 500 develop winning sales management strategies.