Developing effective sales compensation can be a difficult and complex task. Getting right means rewarding the right behaviors, fair compensation, and profitability. Getting it wrong means suffering the consequences of unintended consequences, deterioration of motivation, turnover, and decreasing sales.
In this course, sales leadership expert and author Ken Thoreson takes you step by step through the process of building sales compensation and incentive plans that really work.
Ken Thoreson is a sales management thought leader and an expert in sales execution, revenue generation, compensation, forecasting, recruitment, and training within the sales function. Ken is the Author of five books including his bestseller Leading High-Performance Sales Teams. He is among the world's Top 50 Sales & Marketing Influencers and recognized as a Hall of Fame Sales Coach.
Section 1: Course Overview
- Topic 1Course Overview
- Topic 2Ken Thoreson - Facilitator Profile
- Topic 3Intellectual Property Notice
Section 2: Developing an Organizational Profile
- Topic 1Maturity Level
- Topic 2Sales Compensation Planning Guidebook
Section 3: Sales Comp Plan Overview
- Topic 1Understanding Compensation Planning
Section 4: Financial ROI Planning
- Topic 1Determining Cost of Sales
Section 5: Choosing the Right Sales Comp Plan for Your Company
- Topic 1Compensation Plan Examples
Section 6: Sales Games and Incentives
- Topic 1Building Sales Incentive Programs
- Topic 2Pay the Best Compensation Work Book