There are many attributes that define top performers: persistence, winning attitude, drive, talent, ability to overcome adversity, faith, and inspiration, among others. The reality is people succeed and win for various reasons. Yet there is one common ingredient that links virtually all successful people to their success: Well-planned goals.
Effective Goal Planning walks you through the steps required to set winning goals. You'll get help making clear decisions about what is most important to you, what dreams are priorities, what goals you will achieve, and what really motivates you to take action.
Using Jeb Blount's Goal Planning workbook that has been used by more than 200,000 people to set winning goals you write down a plan and create your own Goal Sheet™. You will find that once you have a written plan in place, nothing can stop you.
In just 30 minutes you can set winning goals that get you on the write track and help you shape a positive future.
Section 1: Course Overview
- Topic 1Label
- Topic 2Course Overview & Objective
- Topic 3Course Facilitator
- Topic 4Copyright & Licensing Information
- Topic 5News forum
Section 2: Discussion Forum
- Topic 1Label
- Topic 2Discussion Forum Rules
Section 3: Introduction to Goal Planning
- Topic 1The Most Important Question
- Topic 2Effective Goal Planning Begins With a Simple Question
- Topic 3Most Important Question (MP3)
- Topic 4Goal Planning Infographic
Section 4: Written Goals are Powerful
- Topic 1Define It and Write It Down
Section 5: Goals Must Be Specific
- Topic 1Goals Must Be Specific
Section 6: Make Your Goals Tangible
- Topic 1Make Goals Tangible
Section 7: Goals Must Have Deadlines & Be Congruent
- Topic 1The Law of Congruence
- Topic 2Deadlines Drive Urgency
Section 8: Goals Have Measurable Steps to Success
- Topic 1Steps to Success
Section 9: To Have's. To Be's. To Do's.
- Topic 1Brainstorm - To Have's - To Do's - To Be's
Section 10: Building Your Goal Sheet
- Topic 1Downloads
- Topic 2Goalsheeting Workbook
- Topic 3Step One: Start with a Written Goal
- Topic 4Step Two: Make Your Goals Specific and Tangible
- Topic 5Step Three: Apply the Law of Congruency (How Bad Do You Want It)
Section 11: The 3 Questions That Matter Most
- Topic 1Tutorials
- Topic 2The 3 Questions You Must Answer
- Topic 3The Only Question that Really Matters