There are many attributes that define top performers: persistence, winning attitude, drive, talent, ability to overcome adversity, faith, and inspiration, among others. The reality is people succeed and win for various reasons. Yet there is one common ingredient that links virtually all successful people to their success: Well-planned goals.
Effective Goal Planning walks you through the steps required to set winning goals. You'll get help making clear decisions about what is most important to you, what dreams are priorities, what goals you will achieve, and what really motivates you to take action.
Using Jeb Blount's Goal Planning workbook that has been used by more than 200,000 people to set winning goals you write down a plan and create your own Goal Sheet™. You will find that once you have a written plan in place, nothing can stop you.
In just 30 minutes you can set winning goals that get you on the write track and help you shape a positive future.
Jeb Blount is the author of 8 books including Fanatical Prospecting. He advises many of the world's leading organizations and their executives on the impact of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills on sales, leadership, customer experience, and strategic account management. He speaks to and delivers training to high-performing sales teams and leaders across the globe. He was recently named one of the world's 50 Most Influential Sales and Marketing Leaders. As a business leader, Jeb has more than 25 years of experience with Fortune 500, SMBs and start-ups. He spends more than 200 days a year traveling the globe speaking to and teaching high-performance teams.
Section 1: Course Overview
- Topic 1Course Overview & Objective
- Topic 2Course Facilitator
- Topic 3Copyright & Licensing Information
Section 2: Introduction to Goal Planning
- Topic 1The Most Important Question
- Topic 2Effective Goal Planning Begins With a Simple Question
- Topic 3Most Important Question (MP3)
- Topic 4Goal Planning Infographic
Section 3: Written Goals are Powerful
- Topic 1The Power of Written Goals - Tom Hopkins and Jeb Blount
- Topic 2Define It and Write It Down
Section 4: Goals Must Be Specific
- Topic 1Goals Must Be Specific
Section 5: Make Your Goals Tangible
- Topic 1Make Goals Tangible
Section 6: Goals Must Have Deadlines & Be Congruent
- Topic 1The Law of Congruence
- Topic 2Deadlines Drive Urgency
Section 7: Goals Have Measurable Steps to Success
- Topic 1Steps to Success
Section 8: To Have's. To Be's. To Do's.
- Topic 1Brainstorm - To Have's - To Do's - To Be's
Section 9: Building Your Goal Sheet
- Topic 1Goalsheeting Workbook
- Topic 2Step One: Start with a Written Goal
- Topic 3Step Two: Make Your Goals Specific and Tangible
- Topic 4Step Three: Apply the Law of Congruency (How Bad Do You Want It)
Section 10: The 3 Questions That Matter Most
- Topic 1The 3 Questions You Must Answer
- Topic 2The Only Question that Really Matters