As a salesperson, your pipeline is the key to your success. No matter what changes, that remains the same. Top producers prospect--and they do it ALL THE TIME. "But how?" you ask, "In the age of the Internet, isn't cold-calling dead?"
In this course, sales expert Mark Hunter shatters costly prospecting myths and eliminates confusion about what works today. Merging new strategies with proven practices, High-Profit Prospecting will help you:
- Find better leads and qualify them quickly
- Trade cold calling for informed calling
- Tailor your timing and message
- Leave a great voicemail
- Craft compelling emails
- Use social media effectively
- Leverage referrals
- Get past gatekeepers and open new doors
- Steer clear of prospecting pitfalls
- Connect with the C-Suite
- And more
The Internet won't fill your sales funnel--and you can't rely on the marketing department for leads (not if you want to succeed). High-Profit Prospecting puts the power back where it belongs--in your hands. Follow its formula and start bringing in valuable new business. (Note: This course is designed to work in conjunction with assignments from the book, High-Prospect Prospecting)
Section 1: Course Overview & Instructions
- Topic 1Course News & Updates
- Topic 2Read This First - Important!
- Topic 3Course Introduction
- Topic 4Jeb Blount Review of High-Prospect Prospecting
- Topic 5High-Profit Prospecting Book
- Topic 6Course Summary
- Topic 7About Mark Hunter
- Topic 8Intellectual Property Notice
Section 2: Introduction to High-Profit Prospecting
- Topic 1Intro to High-Profit Prospecting - Part One
- Topic 2Intro to High-Profit Prospecting - Part Two
- Topic 3Intro to High-Profit Prospecting - Part Four
Section 3: The Truth About Prospecting
- Topic 1What Does Prospecting Mean Today?
- Topic 2The Myths and Surprising Facts About Finding New Customers
- Topic 3Major Factors in Successful Lead Generation
Section 4: Preparing for Prospecting Success
- Topic 1Planning for High-Profit Customers
- Topic 2Fit the Prospecting Plan to Your Market
Section 5: Tips Tools and Techniques
- Topic 1Time Management Tactics
- Topic 2Are You Prospecting or wasting your time?
- Topic 3Are They Prospects or Merely Suspects?
- Topic 4Best Practices for Making the Initial Contact
Section 6: Telephone Prospecting Techniques
- Topic 1Does the Telephone Still Work?
- Topic 2Customer Engagement Dos and Don'ts
- Topic 3Prospecting Tools - The Telephone
- Topic 4Starting the Conversation
- Topic 5Does Anybody Listen to Voicemail?
Section 7: Pipeline Builders: Email, Referrals, Social Media
- Topic 1Email, Communication, and Connection
- Topic 2Referrals and Other Major Pipeline Builders
- Topic 3The Value and Pitfalls of Social Media
- Topic 4Prospecting vs. Social Media
Section 8: The Tough Stuff
- Topic 1Getting Past the Gatekeeper
- Topic 2Winning at the Enterprise Level
- Topic 3Is it Worth it to Even Try to Reach the C-Suite?
- Topic 4Getting Past the Shut Door
- Topic 5Turning a Prospect Into a Customer
- Topic 610 Things Top Performers Do
Section 9: Bonus Resources
- Topic 1Why the CRM is a Powerful Sales Tool
- Topic 2World's Top Six Sales Experts Discuss Prospecting Techniques