Straightforward advice for taking your sales team to the next level!
If your sales team isn't producing the results expected, the pressure is on you to fix the situation fast. One option is to replace salespeople. A better option is for you to optimize your performance as a sales leader. In The Sales Manager's Guide to Greatness, sales management consultant Kevin F. Davis offers practical strategies, skills, and tools for overcoming the most challenging obstacles sales managers face and moving your team ahead of the pack.
You can apply the strategies outlined in this course immediately to:
- Take control of your time.
- Set sales management priorities
- Become more strategic
- Deliver high-performance coaching that grows revenues.
- Motivate and drive your team to greatness.
- Topic 1Meet Kevin F. Davis
- Topic 2About Kevin F. Davis
Section 2: Developing a Sales Management Mindset
- Topic 1The Sales Management Mindset
- Topic 2Why Many Salespeople Fail as Sales Managers
Section 3: Sales Coaching
- Topic 1How to Become a Great Sales Coach
- Topic 2What Makes a Great Sales Coach
- Topic 36 Steps to Making Uncoachable Reps Coachable
Section 4: Motivating Salespeople
- Topic 1Motivating the Demotivated Rep
- Topic 2How to Avoid Being Blindsided by Poor Sales
- Topic 35 Things Sales Managers Should Do Now to Motivate & Inspire the Team
- Topic 4Career Development Worksheet
Section 5: Time Management
- Topic 1How Sales Managers Can Control Time
- Topic 25 Things Proactive Sales Managers Do Differently
- Topic 33 Things Great Sales Managers Stop Doing
Section 6: Sales Management Mastery
- Topic 1Gaining Mastery as a Sales Manager
- Topic 2Mastering the Six Sales Manager Competencies
Section 7: The Sales Managers Guide to Greatness
- Topic 1Sales Manager's Guide to Greatness
- Topic 2Get the Book
Section 8: Bonus
- Topic 1The Biggest Sales Mistake
- Topic 23 Tips for Hiring Great Salespeople