Salespeople who lead their prospects through the buying process achieve better results. In this engaging and cogent course from Deb Calvert, author of the hit book DISCOVER Questions Get You Connected, you'll learn that while buyers resist being sold, but they welcome being led. You'll learn how to quickly build connections and ask the right questions that help you lead your buyer to a solution that makes the most sense for them.
In this course you learn:
- How to stop selling and start leading
- Why questions matter far more than a good presentation
- Why you should focus on opening rather than closing and why this leads to faster outcomes
- Groundbreaking new research with buyers and sellers.
- 3 emerging mega trends in selling so you can get ahead of the curve.
- The #1 reason you can hold your head high and take pride in the noble profession of selling.
It's one of the most significant shifts in economic history - buyers demand that sellers behave differently. But how? Buyers resist being sold, but they welcome being led. So, if you want to make more sales, you need to Stop Selling and Start Leading!
Section 1: Course Overview
- Topic 1About Deb Calvert
- Topic 2Course Summary
Section 2: Stop Selling - Start Leading
- Topic 1Leading vs Pushing Buyers
- Topic 2Start Leading Infographic
- Topic 3Lead to Succeed
Section 3: Getting in the Door
- Topic 14 Keys to Opening the Door with Buyers
Section 4: Delivering a More Impactful Buying Experience
- Topic 1Shifting from "I" Focused to "Buyer" Focused
- Topic 2The Empowered Buyer
- Topic 3It's All About the Buying Experience
Section 5: Discovery
- Topic 1Better Questions Close Bigger Deals
Section 6: Effective Communication Connects
- Topic 14 Clarity Violations
Section 7: Closing
- Topic 1Open Before You Close
Section 8: Bonus
- Topic 1The Art of Connecting with Buyers