The sales landscape for SaaS and Cloud Services has become exponentially more complex & more competitive. In the new technology sales paradigm sellers must move out of their comfort zone of sellin....
COURSE : Complex Tech: Selling Technology & SaaS in a Hyper-Competitive Marketplace
The sales landscape for SaaS and Cloud Services has become exponentially more complex & more competitive. In the new technology sales paradigm sellers must move out of their comfort zone of selling into IT and instead shift focus to non-traditional departments and buying roles-where the budget for software and cloud services purchases is increasing in today's modern enterprises.
In Complex Tech, cloud and SaaS sales expert Keith Lubner shows you exactly how to navigate this ever changing playing field, differentiate, consistently hit your forecast, and create "stickier", longer-term customer relationships.
In this course, you'll learn:
- Why sales specific emotional intelligence is a game changer in the complex tech sale
- The art of transforming your salespeople into cloud and SaaS selling superstars
- How to leverage the Business Guidance Sales Process that top performers utilize
- 3 Step Business Guidance Influence Framework
- How to identify and leverage stakeholder buying styles
- How to ask the right discovery questions to engage stakeholders across lines of business
- How to use the Business Guidance Battle Card to easily identify and frame-up opportunities
- How to act like a "consultant" and make recommendations that move prospects to take action
- And much, much more . . .
Complex Tech immediately enables you to win bigger and more diversified deals by moving beyond the CIO and selling across departmental stakeholder groups to capture and consolidate technology spend. You'll learn the right questions to ask, how to identify key influence frameworks, and how to shape the sales process to rapidly move deals to closed.
Read More about course ...
Few activities have as much impact on sales outcomes - positive or negative - as negotiating. Effective negotiating skills give you the confidence you need to make deals that maximize profits and your....
COURSE : High Profit Negotiating
Few activities have as much impact on sales outcomes - positive or negative - as negotiating. Effective negotiating skills give you the confidence you need to make deals that maximize profits and your income. Yet many salespeople fear negotiating and the wave of negative emotions that come along with it.
In this breakthrough program author Mark Hunter gives you the tools and mindsets you need to master negotiating. You'll find 40 videos and tutorials that guide you step by step through:
- Handling tricks and tactics used by the other party and the way to respond to them effectively
- What to do when the negotiation stalls for any number of reasons
- Non-price negotiating strategies and how you can win without lowering your price
- Avoiding the negotiating pitfalls we find ourselves in too many times
- Moving the negotiating process forward when the customer wants to go in a different direction or wants to stop
- Leveraging the other person’s emotions and the way to use them to your advantage
- Gaining a seat at the table to negotiate when the customer has already planned to go with somebody else
- Handling price objections in a way that allows you to still have a profitable negotiation
- Sell first / Negotiate second and the value of understanding when to negotiate
- Preparing to negotiate to ensure you’re prepared regardless of how the customer reacts
- Validating what the negotiation is about to ensure both you and the customer are dealing with the same things
- Trust / Time / Tactics: 3 Ts of Negotiating and how using them effectively can help you from even having to negotiate
- Building the strategy that allows you to win both in the short-term and long-term with the customer
- Alternative negotiating strategies and other techniques you can use to avoid having to negotiate at all
- Developing your position and being able to convey it effectively
- And so much more . . .
If you find yourself losing to competitors on price, discounting more than you should, feeling "beat up" by prospects, or being held hostage by long-term customers you'll love this program.
“Mark’s negotiating strategies work!” - Cori Eckley – Vice President, NATCORead More about course ...
It's a cold hard fact. The sales landscape is changing. Buyers in the new economy have an extreme information advantage. In most cases, they have extensive knowledge about your product and service bef....
COURSE : How to Differentiate in a Buyer Centric Marketplace
It's a cold hard fact. The sales landscape is changing. Buyers in the new economy have an extreme information advantage. In most cases, they have extensive knowledge about your product and service before you ever call or walk through their door. This means you'll need to leverage new ways to differentiate yourself.
Competition for prospects in our hyper-competitive marketplace is intense. To be successful you fight and claw for every opportunity.
To win capture the attention of your prospects and win deals you need a new set of skills and techniques. In this course, taught by channel sales acceleration expert, Keith Lubner, you'll gain insight into these new techniques and how to leverage them through marketing, prospecting, thought leadership and selling skills.Read More about course ...
Effective sales call planning separates the winners from the losers in complex deals. Developing your strategy and approach before engaging your prospect in the sales call will give you a distinct c....
COURSE : Sales Call Planning for the Complex Deal
Effective sales call planning separates the winners from the losers in complex deals. Developing your strategy and approach before engaging your prospect in the sales call will give you a distinct competitive advantage, keep sales conversations on track, and give you the ammunition you need to advance to the next step and close the deal.
In this course - created and delivered by Anthony Iannarino, Author of The Only Sales Guide You'll Ever Need, you'll learn how to identify the outcomes you need, align your call with your sales process, and prepare to create value for your prospect.
In this fast paced video based course, taught by one of the most respected sales experts in the world today, you'll gain the tools you need to:
- Keep prospects engaged on sales calls by delivering real value
- Achieve your desired outcome more often
- Build deeper relationships with your clients through greater professionalism
- Shorten your sales cycle
- Close bigger deals faster