Coaching Ultra-High Performance is our signature, master class on sales leadership and coaching.
In this comprehensive sales coaching course, sales leaders gain the competencies to effectively lead and coach and high sales productivity. Participants learn coaching communication skills and frameworks that rapidly improve performance and a systematic process for sustaining consistently high performance.
This course easily translates across organizational, generational, and cultural boundaries. We’ve delivered this course to more than 50,000 participants in 29 countries on six continents.
Coaching Ultra-High Performance is a foundational sales coaching course developed specifically for current and emerging sales leaders. It is designed to seamlessly integrate into and complement your current sales management system.
In-Classroom: One to Two days. The in-classroom course is heavy on experiential learning and includes exercises, role-plays, group break-outs, practice cases, and hands-on instructor coaching. This course is most effective and new skills and competencies stick over the long-term when this course is delivered in a two day classroom setting.
Virtual Classroom: Thirteen One Hour Live Sessions + Two Hours of Self Directed Work Weekly
Online Self-Directed: Approximately 26 Hours
- How to Develop, Coach, and Lead the 5 Disciplines of Ultra-High Performers
- Leadership Specific Emotional Intelligence
- Mastering Effective Communication
- Leveraging the Situational Coaching Framework
- Mastering the TOCA Flow
- Leveraging the 7 Core Leadership Principles
- Mastering Sales Behavior Modification Levers
- Building and Developing Trust
- Coaching Analysis
- Performance Gap Analysis
- Rapid Performance Improvement
- Observation Skills
- Delivering Effective Feedback
- Engaging in Effective Situational Coaching Conversations
- Asking Impactful Questions
- Effective Listening Skills
- Effective One to Ones
- Impactful Field Rides and Side by Sides
- Effective Sales Meetings
- Coaching CRM Excellence
- Coaching Top of the Funnel
- Coaching the Sales Process and Increasing Pipeline Velocity
- Effective Pipeline Reviews and Management Management
- Aligning the Leadership, Management, and Coaching
- Navigating the Conflict and Difficult Conversations
- Leveraging a System of Sales Management
- Performance Management
- Goal Sheeting
- Participant Workbook
- Self-Directed Video Based Modules
- Access to the Sales Gravy University Online Learning Platform (ask about our custom branded learning portals)
- Coaching Guides for Sales Leaders
- Four One-Hour, Post Course, Anchor Sessions with a Master Trainer in our Virtual Classroom
The training media, educational design, and delivery connect with adult learning preferences and are responsive to multigenerational learning styles. We employ an active learning methodology that blends interactive instruction with experiential learning elements, practice cases, and role-playing scenarios to create reference experiences that anchor key concepts and make training stick.
We offer multiple delivery options that flex to your organizational needs, training budget, learners, and learning preferences. All training programs are delivered by our master certified trainers or may be licensed and delivered by your learning and development team.
Because Coaching Ultra-High Performance is highly interactive and skills are developed through role plays, practice cases, group discussions, exercises, and one to one coaching, our clients gain the highest ROI on the training investment when this course is delivered in a classroom environment.
Remote Instructor Facilitated Virtual Classroom
When your team is remote, spread-out, or the expense of taking them out of the field for classroom training is too high, RIFVC may be a cost effective choice for your group. Our remote course is delivered over thirteen live one hour sessions (usually 13 weeks) by our Master Trainer and supplemented with video-based, self-directed modules and off-line exercises and assessments.
Self-Directed Online Learning
We offer a comprehensive self-directed, e-learning course that includes training videos, visual learning elements, reading, audio, off-line assignments, and assessments. The online, self-directed coursework may be used as a supplement for classroom based learning or as a stand-alone. Learners may access the online course on the Sales Gravy University platform, on a private, branded learning portal we build for you, or on your company LMS (we provide you with the SCORM package).
Should you have in-house trainers and prefer that your own team deliver the training, you may license this program. We will train and certify your trainers and supply all of the course material. Give us a call at 1-844-447-3737 to learn more about our innovative licensing options.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for front line sales leaders who directly or indirectly lead inside or field sales professionals. Class size for this course is limited to sixteen participants.
This course may be fully customized for your company, learner segment, and defined sales process. Modules may be grouped, adjusted, or removed as needed. Call 1-844-447-3737 for more information on curriculum customization.
WE BUILD THE CURRICULUM AROUND YOUR COMPANY
Most training companies deliver generic training out of an off-the-shelve box. They expect every company to fit neatly into their little, generic box. This is why participants don’t find the training content (or facilitators) credible, training often fails to deliver the outcomes you expect, concepts don’t stick, behaviors don’t change, and you don’t get a fair return on your training investment
At Sales Gravy, we are known for our ability to speak our customers’ language and customize and shape training around each client’s unique situation and culture.
When training curriculum is developed in your language, integrates into your defined sales process, and addresses your unique challenges and go-to-market strategies, participants are more engaged, assimilate the training content faster, and skills stick over the long haul.
- Engaged learners
- Long-term behavior change
- Significantly higher return on your training investment
- Increased sales, fast
- Measurable business outcomes you can count on
OUR PROVEN PROCESS
To guide us while working with you and your team, we leverage a proven process – ADIO² – for developing and customizing powerful and engaging training curriculum and content specific to your unique situation.
- Assess: Our process begins with deep discovery to gain an understanding of your unique situation, culture, sales process, go-to-market strategies, customer base, industry norms, challenges, desired future state, metrics that matter, and measurable business outcomes. With this information we begin the design process and collaborate with you to develop a Business Success Plan that defines outcomes, expectations, and targets.
- Design: Next we design and customize the training curriculum, content, workbooks, exercises, practice cases, and coaching guides specific to your organization. The learning path is aligned with the Business Success Plan. Media, workbooks, training decks, videos, and tools are customized with your organization’s branding.
- Implement: Leveraging a blended learning methodology that connects with adult learners and generational learning styles, we deliver the training to your team and/or train and certify your in-house learning and development professionals to deliver the coursework.
- Operationalize: ROI occurs when training sticks over the long-haul. Through post-training anchor sessions, online modules, and coaching guides we help participants turn new skills into habits. We then work with your leadership team to integrate new skills into your processes, systems, and sales automation stack.
- Optimize: Working in concert with your team, we analyze performance data and iterate the program to improve outcomes and accelerate performance.
Ready to up-skill your team and increase sales fast? Let’s talk: Use the contact form below or give us a call at 1-844-447-3737