Coaching Ultra-High Performance is our signature, master class on sales leadership and coaching. We’ve delivered this course to participants in 29 countries on six continents.
In this comprehensive course sales leaders gain the competencies to effectively lead, coach, develop, and sustain high sales productivity and performance.
Our Most Comprehensive Sales Leadership Course
Course length may expand or contract depending on modules covered, and customization for you unique situation.
In-Classroom: One to Two Days – recommend two days to allow participants to fully assimilate content and required behavior changes.
Remote Instructor Facilitated Virtual Classroom: Ten live one hour sessions with facilitator, plus self-directed modules, delivered over ten weekly sessions.
- 5 Disciplines of Ultra-High Performers
- The Case for Coaching
- 7 Principles of Leadership
- 3 Pillars of Behavior Change
- Behavior Basics and Behavior Modification Principles
- The Language of Coaching
- The Power of Observation
- 5 Step COACH Framework
- Coaching Communication
- 4 Steps to Effective Coaching Conversations
- 5 Rules of Effective Communication that Sticks
- Time Discipline and Making Time to Coach
- A System of Sales Management
- One to One Framework and Process
- Field Ride (outside sales) and Seat Ride (Inside Sales) Process
- Effective Sales Meetings
- Effective Pipeline Meetings and Managing the Pipe
- Coaching CRM Excellence
- Coaching Top of the Funnel
- Coaching the Sales Process and Increasing Pipeline Velocity
- Performance Management System – Goal Sheeting, Developmental Action Plans, Territory Development Planning, Performance Improvement Plans
- Role Plays, Exercises, and Practice Cases: This course includes heavy hands-on experimental learning in the form of Role Plays, Practices Cases, and group exercises.
This course may be customized for your group and modules may be grouped, adjusted, or removed as needed. Call 1-844-447-3737 for more information.
- Participant Workbook
- Practice Cases and Exercises
- Self-Directed Video Based Modules
- Access to the Sales Gravy University Online Learning Platform
- Four One-Hour, Post Course, Anchor Sessions with a Master Trainer in our Virtual Classroom
Because Coaching Ultra-High Performance is highly interactive and skills are developed through role plays, practice cases, group discussions, exercises, and one to one coaching, our clients gain the highest ROI on the training investment when this course is delivered in a classroom environment.
Remote Instructor Facilitated Virtual Classroom
When your team is remote, spread-out, or the expense of taking them out of the field for classroom training is too high, RIFVC may be a cost effective choice for your group. Our remote course is delivered over ten live one hour sessions (usually ten weeks) by our Master Trainer and supplemented with video-based, self-directed modules and off-line exercises.
Want your in-house trainers to deliver the course? No problem. You may license this program. We train your trainers and supply all of the course material. Give us a call at 1-844-447-3737 to learn more about our innovative licensing options.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is designed for all sales leadership roles including Sales VPs, directors, frontline sales leaders, and aspiring sales leaders. We recommend that executives and operators audit the course with their people.
WE BUILD THE CURRICULUM AROUND YOUR COMPANY
Most training companies deliver generic training out of an off-the-shelve box. Therefore expecting every company to fit neatly into their little box. This is why participants don’t find the training content (or facilitators) credible, training often fails to deliver the outcomes you expect, concepts don’t stick and behaviors don’t change, you feel like you don’t get a fair return on your training investment
At Sales Gravy, we are known for our ability to speak our customers’ language and customize and shape training around each client’s unique situation and culture.
When training curriculum is developed in your language, integrates into your specific sales process, and addresses your unique challenges and go-to-market strategies, participants are more engaged, assimilate the training content faster, and skills stick over the long haul.
The results: Engaged learners, leading to real long-term behavior change, a significantly higher return on your training investment, and measurable business outcomes you can count on.
OUR PROVEN PROCESS
To guide us while working with you and your team, we leverage a proven process – ADIO² – for developing and customizing powerful and engaging training curriculum and content specific to your unique situation.
- Assess: Our process begins with deep discovery to gain an understanding of your unique situation, culture, sales process, go-to-market strategies, customer base, industry norms, challenges, desired future state, metrics that matter, and measurable business outcomes. With this information we begin the design process and collaborate with you to develop a Business Success Plan that defines outcomes, expectations, and targets.
- Design: Next we design and customize the training curriculum, content, workbooks, exercises, practice cases, and coaching guides specific to your organization. The learning path is aligned with the Business Success Plan. Media, workbooks, training decks, videos, and tools are customized with your organization’s branding.
- Implement: Leveraging a blended learning methodology that connects with adult learners and generational learning styles, we deliver the training to your team.
- Operationalize: ROI occurs when training sticks over the long-haul. Through post-training anchor sessions, online modules, and coaching guides we help participants turn new skills into habits. We then work with your leadership team to integrate new skills into your processes, systems, and sales automation stack.
- Optimize: Working in concert with your team, we analyze performance data and iterate the program to improve outcomes and accelerate performance.
Use the contact form below to learn more or give us a call at 1-844-447-3737.