Sales EQ is our signature, master class on selling skills and techniques. This powerful course gives sellers the tools to effectively engage prospects, qualify opportunities, control the sales process, and advance the complex sale through the sales process.
This acclaimed sales methodology, developed from Jeb Blount’s International best seller, Sales EQ, integrates easily into your existing sales process. The course arms your sellers a set of human influence frameworks and teaches them how to deploy these frameworks across the breath of the sales process.
Participants will develop sales specific emotional intelligence and the techniques to effectively control the sales process and improve deal win probability.
Our Most Comprehensive Sales Training Course
Sales EQ is a comprehensive sales skills course for sales professionals and account executives in multi-call complex sales cycles. Sales EQ is sales process agnostic and designed to seamlessly integrate into your current sales system. The in-classroom course is heavy on experiential learning and includes exercises, role-plays, group break-outs, practice cases, and hands-on instructor coaching.
Course length may expand or contract depending on modules covered, and customization for you unique situation.
In-Classroom: Two to Three Days
Virtual Classroom: Thirteen One Hour Live Sessions + Two Hours of Self Directed Work Weekly
Online Self-Directed: Approximately 26 Hours
- The Power of Human Emotions on decision making
- The Four Elements of Sales Specific Emotional Intelligence
- Mastering Disruptive Emotions
- Mastering human influence frameworks
- Effective qualifying strategies and pipeline management
- 9 Frame Qualifying Matrix and Murder Boarding
- Leveraging Dual Process to control sales interactions, build deeper relationships and gain positive outcomes
- Four principles of effective conversations
- Flexing to the Four Buyer Personas
- Answering the Five Most Important Questions in sales
- Advancing the sale through micro-commitments and next steps
- There Frames for Moving Past Micro-Commitment Objections
- Setting effective sales call agendas and avoiding red herrings
- Effective initial meetings
- Stakeholder Mapping
- Aligning the Three Processes of Sales
- Discovery and activating the self-disclosure loop
- Delivering effective demos
- The Bridging Method for presenting solutions
- Message Matters
- Delivering effective presentations (online and
- Developing effective proposals
- Asking and Closing
- The Five Step Buying Commitment Objection Framework
This course may be fully customized for your group and modules may be grouped, adjusted, or removed as needed. Call 1-844-447-3737 for more information.
Course materials include:
- Participant Workbook
- Self-Directed Video Based Modules
- Access to the Sales Gravy University Online Learning Platform
- Coaching Guides for Sales Leaders
- Four One-Hour, Post Course, Anchor Sessions with a Master Trainer in our Virtual Classroom
Because Sales EQ is highly interactive and skills are developed through role plays, practice cases, group discussions, exercises, and one to one coaching, our clients gain the highest ROI on the training investment when this course is delivered in a classroom environment.
Remote Instructor Facilitated Virtual Classroom
When your team is remote, spread-out, or the expense of taking them out of the field for classroom training is too high, RIFVC may be a cost effective choice for your group. Our remote course is delivered over ten live one hour sessions (usually ten weeks) by our Master Trainer and supplemented with video-based, self-directed modules and off-line exercises.
Want your in-house trainers to deliver the course? No problem. You may license this program. We train your trainers and supply all of the course material. Give us a call at 1-844-447-3737 to learn more about our innovative licensing options.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for sales professionals and account executives who operate in short to long cycle complex, multi-call, sales environments. This course is appropriate for and flexes to both field sales professionals and inside sales account executives.
WE BUILD THE CURRICULUM AROUND YOUR COMPANY
Most training companies deliver generic training out of an off-the-shelve box. Therefore expecting every company to fit neatly into their little box. This is why participants don’t find the training content (or facilitators) credible, training often fails to deliver the outcomes you expect, concepts don’t stick and behaviors don’t change, you feel like you don’t get a fair return on your training investment
At Sales Gravy, we are known for our ability to speak our customers’ language and customize and shape training around each client’s unique situation and culture.
When training curriculum is developed in your language, integrates into your specific sales process, and addresses your unique challenges and go-to-market strategies, participants are more engaged, assimilate the training content faster, and skills stick over the long haul.
The results: Engaged learners, leading to real long-term behavior change, a significantly higher return on your training investment, and measurable business outcomes you can count on.
OUR PROVEN PROCESS
To guide us while working with you and your team, we leverage a proven process – ADIO² – for developing and customizing powerful and engaging training curriculum and content specific to your unique situation.
- Assess: Our process begins with deep discovery to gain an understanding of your unique situation, culture, sales process, go-to-market strategies, customer base, industry norms, challenges, desired future state, metrics that matter, and measurable business outcomes. With this information we begin the design process and collaborate with you to develop a Business Success Plan that defines outcomes, expectations, and targets.
- Design: Next we design and customize the training curriculum, content, workbooks, exercises, practice cases, and coaching guides specific to your organization. The learning path is aligned with the Business Success Plan. Media, workbooks, training decks, videos, and tools are customized with your organization’s branding.
- Implement: Leveraging a blended learning methodology that connects with adult learners and generational learning styles, we deliver the training to your team.
- Operationalize: ROI occurs when training sticks over the long-haul. Through post-training anchor sessions, online modules, and coaching guides we help participants turn new skills into habits. We then work with your leadership team to integrate new skills into your processes, systems, and sales automation stack.
- Optimize: Working in concert with your team, we analyze performance data and iterate the program to improve outcomes and accelerate performance.
Use the contact form below to learn more or give us a call at 1-844-447-3737.